Many of the people asked me about buying the Apple iPhone 5S in 2016. Some of the questions were like this…
- Is it worth buying in 2016?
- Is it enough fast when compared to flagships released in 2016?
- Does Apple still provides support for iPhone 5S?
- Splendid performance and never lags! Yes, it has only 1GB of RAM and it manage the processes so great than it will give you liquid smooth experience. The main reason behind this goes to iOS itself, the world’s best operating system claimed by Apple. Yet it is!
- Battery capacity is just around 1500Mah. But, don’t worry it gives you full day backup with over 10 hours of 3G talktime and 255 hours of standby time. It has a wonderful battery that gives you sufficient charge throughout the day.
- There are like billions of Application on AppStore. There’s no way you can’t find an App to do something on the iPhone.
- Amazing fingerprint sensors located just beneath the home button. Faster than you think. Yup, just press the home button and you’re in. Feels like you haven’t kept any security on Lock Screen. ;p
- Gaming on this device is pretty stable and gives great experience. Major games like Asphalt 8, Infinity 3 and Real Racing 3 works just fine and smooth. No Lags at all. Anyway, this games can be battery hog for your iPhone!
- Camera is more than awesome. Pretty stable low light photography. Slow motion capturing is just as smooth as silk. Video recording and focus are all good. Although it just have 8MP rear shooter. While on the front it got 1.2MP shooter and it shoots great pictures. Low light pictures can be grainy.
- The microphone located between the LED flash and Camera lacks a bit clarity while recording video. However, the microphone used for calling is awesome with noise cancellation.
I’m Emad, founder of Emad’s Blog.
I Study. I Write. I Wanderlust. I believe that there’s always room to improve whether you think you’re an expert or extraordinary. Do you relate to it? If yes, follow me for amazing stories and content ahead.