Since India went digital there has been many changes that went great. Everything is now linked to your Aadhar Card from your Sim Card to Pan Card. Leaving the cards aside, even the banks went digital in India.
I am here reviewing these digital banks up to an extent that you can get an idea about if you really need it if so which one to opt for. These are three digital banks, I’m going to discuss.
- Airtel Payments Bank
- PayTM Payments Bank
- Kotak | 811
We all know about Bharti Airtel. It is one of the leading telecom operators in India. In a meanwhile, they first introduced the wallet and then moved to Airtel Payments Bank. To open an account, you simply need your Aadhar Card and your biometric data to verify. After this, your account will be opened. However, Pan Card is a must for the one who is planning to do transactions exceeding ₹50,000. Let’s keep all this aside and take a look at its features.
- Exciting Cash Back offers on Recharges did through Airtel Payments Bank
- Your Airtel Phone Number is your account number
- Earn 5.5% p.a interest on your savings
- The instant opening of the account
- Send Money to friends and family easily
- Withdraw or deposit cash to your Airtel Payments Bank from their thousands of banking points
- Charges for Airtel Payment Bank are given here.
- No account Fee or Charges
- 4% p.a Interest paid every month
- Real-Time Passbook
- Risk-free deposit as they only deposit in government bonds.
- RuPay Physical Debit Card which works everywhere in India @ ₹125
- Up to 3 withdrawal limit in a month.
- Charges for transfer of money are given here. However, UPI, NEFT, IMPS remains free of charges.
- Almost open the account instantly just by Aadhar and Pan Card along with biometric for KYC.
- Zero Balance account that means no maintenance of balances.
- Scan & Pay within App.
- 6% Interest p.a.
- Visa – Virtual and Physical Debit Card which will work almost internationally as Visa is widely accepted around the world. @ ₹200
- Safe and secure.
- Visit nearby Mahindra Bank to deposit the amount in your digital bank.
I’m Emad, founder of Emad’s Blog.
I Study. I Write. I Wanderlust. I believe that there’s always room to improve whether you think you’re an expert or extraordinary. Do you relate to it? If yes, follow me for amazing stories and content ahead.