How to remove Hotstar’s Geo-Location Restrictions?
- Visit VPNjanjit and note down the following i.e, Server, Username, & Password.
Servers: in1.vpnjanjit.com (or) in2.vpnjanjit.com
Password: It changes from time to time. Visit the link to get new password.
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Network and Internet
- Go to Network and Sharing Centre
- Select “Setup a new connection or network”
- Now choose “Connect to a workplace”
- Then select the first one which mentions VPN
- Enter the credentials you noted down in the first step.
- You are successfully connected to an Indian server. Everything site you visit actually thinks you’re from India including Hotstar.
If VPNJajit is not working, here we have another Fast VPN which is free but requires you to sign up for their service. Their servers are super fast and are located in Chennai, India.
Visit HideMe to know more about it.
Enjoy watching IPL!
If you like the article, then share it with your family around the world. Introduce them to cricket and show them about how they can watch it live from anywhere in the world.
I’m Emad, founder of Emad’s Blog.
I Study. I Write. I Wanderlust. I believe that there’s always room to improve whether you think you’re an expert or extraordinary. Do you relate to it? If yes, follow me for amazing stories and content ahead.