|Picture by iphoneincanada|
Let’s get into the facts we have been digging around to tell you. It’s not a big list but certainly the most important ones you should be knowing even if you are not using any iPhones. iPhone users might know some of those but not all. I took my time to dig around some interesting ones to let you know.
Once a legend wrote…
An Apple a day keeps anyone away when you throw it hard enough.
10 Weird Facts About The Company: Apple
- Apple was the first to make a digital color camera. (Interesting)
- Apple earns $300,000 in a minute.
- Apple earns $85 profit on every iPhone 6 Plus sold.
- Apple created fake projects for the employees. If the news leaks, they know exactly who did it. Pretty secretive.
- In 2018, Apple has become a $1 Trillion company.
- In India, 70% of the customers of Apple just go for its logo. Apple Logo certainly means they are wealthy.
- Founder of Apple, Steve Jobs died due to the Pancreatic cancer.
- Apple doesn’t fix smoker’s devices. If you have been smoking near your MacBooks or iMacs then your warranty might be already void.
- Apple is insanely good at marketing. That’s what it gets so many customers to buy its iPhone every year despite its price range.
- Apple uses to get all its retina display supplies from Samsung. (Quite Interesting)
I blog about the imperfect reality of Blogging, Gadgets and Reviews. I am also the founder of Emad’s Blog, which was started as a personal blog years back and now developing into a brand. Come waste time with me on Facebook and Instagram.