Today in this post we are going to look at such mobile games with beautiful graphics which impressed us. Nonetheless, to impress our readers we tend to choose only those games which are available for both the iOS & Android. However, the Windows Phone user it’s time to change your Phone.
Top X MOBILE GAMES WITH BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS
- Fortnite Mobile: (iOS/Android Beta)Can we miss this masterpiece? We even don’t miss it on PC. It is crafted beautifully with flabbergasting Animation work and most importantly an online game. This game took the gamers away by storm when it was released for iOS. It is also available for PC, Macintosh, Nintendo Switch, PS4 and more. Right now for Android, it is taking up Emails to let you guys know when they are releasing the game for Android. I have given the link where you can put up your email to sign up for knowing their release date. Are you going to try it sometime sooner or already playing? Hit the comment and let us know what you like the most about the game.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds: (iOS/Android)Do I even need to introduce this game to you? I am sure you’re not a wealthy CEO who doesn’t know about this Game taking the internet by storm in various forms like Memes, Gameplays and more. PUBg is another online game with amazing graphics. Not as impressive it would look if you’re the heavy gamer and play games like GTA V, NFS Playback and so on. Trust me, an online game like this? Who is not going to play it? A month back later, the game PUBg claims to be so addictive that all of the people keep thinking that it would introduce a new disease. It was hilarious. I am all good with this game. You can enjoy it on iOS and Android for free but however if you’re a PC gamer than you need to buy it for some bucks on stream. How many Chicken Dinner do you have since you started playing PUBg? Do let us know in the comment box below.
- Injustice 2: (iOS/Android)Warner Bros with another fighting game with cool graphics landed for iOS and Android on 11 May 2017. It also won the best fighting game award. The amazing thing about this game is that it is the sequel for 2013’s Injustice. Not many of us are a fan of such fighting games as they tend to bore us much sooner. However, this game keeps us by rewarding costumes and so on in the gameplay. It has impressive graphics too. Let us know if you like this game or not in the comment down below.
- The Sims Mobile: (iOS/Android)This game is just awesome. No explanation here. It’s all because it is a life simulation game after all. It is based on Sims 4 and Sims FreePlay and launched for mobile this year itself. It is rated whopping 4.7/5 on iTunes. The graphics are amazing and the animation is done perfectly. It is published by EA Mobile aka Electronic Arts. You can get it for both OS Android & iOS.
- FIFA Mobile: (iOS/Android)
When it comes to Fifa, we don’t often look at graphics. Do we? We just need a soccer game to play. However, the graphics on Fifa mobile is not bad at all. It is just impressive enough as we get on PC. Soccer lovers will always love it. The good thing is that this game is for Windows Phone too. I don’t think windows phone users reach this end of the article. xD!
I blog about the imperfect reality of Blogging, Gadgets and Reviews. I am also the founder of Emad’s Blog, which was started as a personal blog years back and now developing into a brand. Come waste time with me on Facebook and Instagram.