Done with Netflix? All shows comes up to be boring?
Don’t worry, Amazon Prime comes to rescue with its exclusive 3 TV Shows. They too have their own exclusive shows available only on Amazon Prime. This 3 TV shows are the one you should definitely watch.
Let’s get deeper into it. Starting with number 1.
Top 3 TV Shows on Amazon Prime
- Young Sheldon: This show is definitely worth it. I felt like I ain’t wasting money on Amazon Prime so far.
Itstory begins with that smart ass kid. He goes to High School being a 9 years old kid. It is fun watching the show. This show got 2 seasons in a total of 34 episodes. To know more about this kid Sheldon Cooper watchthe show now on Amazon Prime. Young Sheldon comes under Comedy Genre.
- MOM: From hitmaker Chuck Lorre
comeshis next big comedy – an irreverent and outrageous take on true family love – and dysfunction. Newly sober single mom Christy struggles to raise two children in a world full of temptations and pitfalls. Testing her sobriety is her formerly estranged mother, now back in Christy’s life and eager to share passive-aggressive insights into her daughter’s many mistakes.
- Mirzapur: Akhandanand Tripathi (Kaleen Bhaiya) made millions exporting carpets and became the mafia boss of Mirzapur. His son Munna, an unworthy, power-hungry heir, stops at nothing to continue his father’s legacy. This show is Prime Original and is streamed by Amazon Prime exclusively. Don’t go deep into its language. I don’t recommend it as
family-friendly show. It is based on Crime, and Mafia thing.
For those who don’t know Amazon Prime Video, Prime Video is an Internet video on demand
- PayTM First Credit Card Review: How To Apply?
- The Story Behind Sumaiya’s Arabic Calligraphy & Art
- Fake GPS: How To Fake Your Location On Android?
- Top 10 Smartphones Under 30000
- Top 4 Best Dating Applications In India 
I’m Emad, founder of Emad’s Blog.
I Study. I Write. I Wanderlust. I believe that there’s always room to improve whether you think you’re an expert or extraordinary. Do you relate to it? If yes, follow me for amazing stories and content ahead.