Slow Speeds, Children Safety, Virus Protection? Is it what that worries you?
Now it won’t. In this article, I compiled a list of DNS servers which protects your family at home from the harsh internet with lot of virus, spam and slow speeds.
What is DNS?
DNS stands for Domain Name System. Basically, all it does is translate any Domain into an IP address for the internet to recognize what you’re opening. As Internet works on IP Addresses, the alphabetical name of domain must be translated into IP address before internet could recognize it. DNS plays a very important role.
How changing DNS can help me prevent from Virus, Slow Speeds?
There are some DNS providers which provide DNS servers completely free with amazing filters.
All they do is, using the technology of filtering sites they remove or deny access to sites which are harmful. They also have an option to block all adult content online to protect your children at home from being exposed to adult content.
Best 3 DNS Servers To Use On Home Router:
- OpenDNS: It is one of the cloud-based DNS server. It can help you protect your computers connected to your home Wi-Fi from Malicious attacks and viruses. It also blocks all adult content.
Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168
Alternate DNS server: 22.214.171.124
- Comodo Secure DNS: It is yet another DNS server provided to keep all threats online away from your family at home Wi-Fi. It gives protection from Botnets, Phishing, and Malware.
Preferred DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
Alternate DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
- How To Download TikTok on Android And iPhone After Ban In India
- How PUBG Started And Became A Huge Success? [Infographic]
- 2 Best Shared Hosting Providers With Amazing Uptime
- 7 Things Professional Bloggers Will Never Tell Beginner Bloggers
- Simple Yet Effective Ways To Get Fit Without Gym
I’m Emad, founder of Emad’s Blog.
I Study. I Write. I Wanderlust. I believe that there’s always room to improve whether you think you’re an expert or extraordinary. Do you relate to it? If yes, follow me for amazing stories and content ahead.