How To Make A Website the easiest way? Is that what you are looking for?
Umm, if yes, I am going to teach you how do you make a website for yourself in the easiest and cheapest way possible.
Before we start, let me tell you the things you require so that your sort out if you really want to make a website for yourself or your business, whatever the reason might be.
Time Required For Making A WebsiteLess than 1 Hour & it may vary depending on your skills and time management.
What Do You Need To Make A Website?
- Working PC/Laptop With Stable Internet Connection
- Little attention to details and to follow up the guide.
- You need a change of just Rs 1000.
I told you that it’s the easiest way to get a website for yourself. If you are looking for WordPress managed website then read this article.
Let’s get into the easiest way. I will not take much of your time.
How To Get Started?
- Open up a browser in your Laptop or PC.
- Go To WIX – Free Website Builder premium plans.
- Click on Select
- Sign up with FaceBook/Google or your Email ID.
- The Wix will guide you throughout the setup. They also offer no-fee setup.
What Are The Benefits of Wix?
- Easiest Way, no skills or huge burden of setting up name servers, installing WordPress and managing plugins.
- You get free hosting, free domain, 10GB Storage, Premium Support and more in a single package which merely costs Rs70/Month
- No hassles, buy it and enjoy. If you don’t like their service cancel the plan within 14 days and get full refund.
- Support of Google Analytics for tracking visitors on your site.
- Online Store (E-Commerce)
Desclaimer:I am not chosen for endorsing for Wix. I wrote this article myself based on my opinion as it is the best and cheapest way possible for getting a website for yourself.
- Competitive Exams: Things Not Everyone Knows About
- IAS Coaching: Top Coaching Centre In Delhi
- How To Fix Windows 10 AudioVideo Lag?
- The Ultimate Online IAS Coaching Service
- Misconceptions About Blogging: Myths
If you have any quiries regarding this post, you can always leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also leave a message at my contact page. Thanks for reading.
I blog about the imperfect reality of Blogging, Gadgets and Reviews. I am also the founder of Emad’s Blog, which was started as a personal blog years back and now developing into a brand. Come waste time with me on Facebook and Instagram.