Do you have big amount lying in your banks? If yes, then you should definitely try this Mutual Funds Apps In India which helps you invest those big amount lying ideal in your bank account to companies and give you a good return after few months or years depending on your wish.
Investing money in Mutual Funds have never been easier than this applications I shortlisted from lot of them available offering the same.
Before we start, I will let you know the risk of investing in Mutual Funds in India.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing’ says the disclaimer in the every advertisement of the Mutual Fund.I am also letting you know about this anyway again to remind you. If you don’t want to take any risk with your money then you should leave.
Let’s get into the Applications available for Simple investments in Mutual Funds in India.
All of the apps have good user interface and all big and small cap companies to invest in.
They all offers paperless KYC (Know Your Customer) which will help you directly invest after verfication.
Before Downloading Apps, you need:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Details (For investment & Withdrawals)
The above documents are necessary for applying KYC inside the Mutual Funds Apps in India.
Top Mutual Funds Apps In India:
- ETMoney: This is the best first option when it comes to investing in mutual funds. They offer 1.5% higher returns and estimates your risk profile to help you get started. They have direct plans, SIP and Tax saving funds. KYC is instant and paperless. Just keep documents handy. Download it now for Android & iOS
- PayTM Money: PayTM Money offers top rated companies, funds with highest returns, and funds managed by top fund managers in India. They have a minimum amount of investments starting from just Rs100. They also offer instant redemption funds which can be instantly withdrawn in your account if in case you need money. They are registering people for access as of now. Download PayTM Money for Android & iOS
I highly recommend PayTM money for investing as it approves you within minutes using KYC if correct documents are submitted. However, the only downside is you need to register for access to PayTM Money.
Thanks for reading! Please subscribe to our blog to get
- Competitive Exams: Things Not Everyone Knows About
- IAS Coaching: Top Coaching Centre In Delhi
- How To Fix Windows 10 AudioVideo Lag?
- The Ultimate Online IAS Coaching Service
- Misconceptions About Blogging: Myths
I blog about the imperfect reality of Blogging, Gadgets and Reviews. I am also the founder of Emad’s Blog, which was started as a personal blog years back and now developing into a brand. Come waste time with me on Facebook and Instagram.