Looking for Always On Display for OnePlus 6T? You need a rooted OnePlus 6 to proceed, if you don’t have root access then follow this guide below to root the OnePlus 6T.
The crispier black 6.2″ AmoLED display really needs the Always On Display.
In this guide, you will be given a mod to enable the AOD on OnePlus 6T with just a simple flashing.
Disclaimer:I’m just showing you how to do it. It works 99% of the time. If you mess up with steps I am giving, you may damage your phone. I’m totally not responsible for it. Proceed at your own risk. Thanks!
All of you love the Always On Display from Samsung S series phones, right? I though you’d really miss it on the OnePlus 6T despite it have an AmoLED display which is really good for Always On Displays compared to LCD’s.
How To Download Mod And Flash It?
It is a very simple mod made exclusively for OnePlus 6T. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Install Magisk on your OnePlus 6T (How To Do It?)
- Download the MOD.
- Flash the MOD using Magisk.
- Done. Now you’ll find the option to enable in Settings/Display/Ambient Display
Removing the MOD is causing bootloop. Therefore, if you ever removed the MOD then please delete /data/resource-cache via TWRP to fix the bootloop
It is recommended that you disable the MOD instead of uninstalling. Uninstalling causes
If you want more articles like this, please let us know in the comment section down below. Thanks!
- Competitive Exams: Things Not Everyone Knows About
- IAS Coaching: Top Coaching Centre In Delhi
- How To Fix Windows 10 AudioVideo Lag?
- The Ultimate Online IAS Coaching Service
- Misconceptions About Blogging: Myths
I blog about the imperfect reality of Blogging, Gadgets and Reviews. I am also the founder of Emad’s Blog, which was started as a personal blog years back and now developing into a brand. Come waste time with me on Facebook and Instagram.