Truly Wireless Headphones? Noise Shots SPORT?
Yes, it’s a trend since Apple released their first AirPods. There’s no doubt that this AirPods spread like hot pancakes in the morning all over the world.
As Apple stays Apple. They are meant to be overpriced for many people. People often go up and look for other alternatives offering the same specifications but are almost half the price of the Apple.
I was one of them and what did I found? GoNoise’s Noise Shots SPORT
Let’s drop the idea of Apple AirPods take a look at GoNoise: Noise Shots & it’s Honest Review
They look yummy, don’t they?
Noise Shots SPORT Review
However, let’s talk about Noise Shots SPORT Pros & Cons!
- An impressive working distance of 15 meters.
- Lovely looks, great design. I love the case.
- 3 hours of calls or music playback in a single charge.
- A splendid charging time that is 1-2 hours.
- Comes with 450 mAh magnetic battery charging case.
- Supports BlueTooth 4.1+EDR Technology.
- Sound Quality is just okay. Not very good, not very bad. Stays in the middle.
- IPX4 Rated, that means definitely sweatproof and that’s what its made for. Therefore, it stays tightly in your ears and doesn’t fall off.
- 9.2 mm of driver size, that’s a low bass there.
- A little weird design and that leads to an improper fitting for many people’s ear.
- The sounds lag, especially over playing videos on YouTube.
- In the box, there’s only one extra piece of the same size earbuds.
- Very short USB cable provided for charging the case.
But, overall design is pretty neat. I love the way it looks premium in your hands as well as when you put it in your ears especially considering the price.
Let me showcase you some more pictures of these little buds!
Ahh, seems like I fall for the case rather than earbuds but that’s fine.
The earbuds performed very well in the “Ultimate Headphone Test“. I was totally not expecting it from the so-called “Truly Wireless Headphones“. GoNoise did a really great job here. The sound quality of these earbuds is really good and is considered amazing when compared to truly wireless earbuds in the same price range.
This earbuds are specially designed for sports. They tuck in tight and doesn’t come and are sweatproof with
If you’re looking for some really good sound quality and bass simultaneously then GoNoise has something more to offer.
How about one of this?
- Noise Shots X3 Bass (Sold Out) (For the one who needs thumps at even lower volumes)
- Noise Shots X5 CHARGE (
Sold Out) (Back In Stock) (For the one who needs amazing quality sound plus power bank for their devices)
Yes, they are worth the money. I bought it myself for me a month back. I am writing this review as there are none on the internet covering everything up about this buds.
Looking to buy one of them? Give them a try. I’m sure you won’t regret it if you’re really looking for Truly Wireless Earbuds.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid promotion. The review above is my honest opinion. Affiliate Links are on this page. All images in this post are clicked by myself. If you’re using it, make sure to link back the image to this page. Thanks!
I’m Emad, founder of Emad’s Blog.
I Study. I Write. I Wanderlust. I believe that there’s always room to improve whether you think you’re an expert or extraordinary. Do you relate to it? If yes, follow me for amazing stories and content ahead.