I’m not encouraging you to download TikTok in any way. Personally, I feel like Tiktok is the best way to show off your talent but people have been messing up in India and many other places as well.
Tiktok is officially back on PlayStore, You can use Google play store to download it right away.Disclaimer
It’s exactly like the Vine App moment in India. Previously, it was the same situation back when Vine announced to stop their service back in 2016.
Thousands of it’s creators with millions of followers almost had a heart attack. All their fan base collapsed in a moment. They were busy finding out the new alternative to post their content and make a fan base there as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, many couldn’t make the same fan base as they have on Vine app.
Luckily, that’s not the case in India. TikTok didn’t decide to close their app and service.
Indian Government decided to remove the TikTok app from Play store as well as Appstore. According to many Android users, it might not be a big deal if you’re just a little tech savvy.
Indian Government has several issues going on in India and one of them was TikTok which was raising potential hazards among people and it might be a temporary decision after all. Many creators from India, happened to be making a video based on stunts and self hurting one or another in different forms without safety.
How To Download TikTok On Android Devices?
- Downloading application outside of the Play Store is pretty easy on Android. You just need to visit UpToDown.
- Download TikTok Apk to install it on your device.
- If you downloading and installing apk for the first time then you should allow unknown sources at the time of installing.
- Now, open the TikTok app from the Home Screen.
How To Download TikTok on iPhones?
- Go to settings from home screen.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store
- Now, click on your Apple ID you see.
- Enter your passcode or Touch ID, if you have set one.
- Tap on Country/Region
- Now press Change Country or Region
- Choose a new country or region and tap next.
- Agree to Apple T&C’s and tap next to enter the payment info.
- Your App Store country or region is changed.
- To revert back, follow the same steps from step 1.
- Now go to App Store, search for TikTok and download it.
- There you go, enjoy.
Alternative Method [iPhone]
- Visit TutuApp and install it on your iPhone.
- You need add a certificate on iPhone for installing the 3rd party app store and it is totally normal as it is trusted.
- Follow all instruction at TutuApp website to install it properly.
- After installing, open the TutuApp and search for TikTok app.
- Install the TikTok App and enjoy!
I blog about the imperfect reality of Blogging, Gadgets and Reviews. I am also the founder of Emad’s Blog, which was started as a personal blog years back and now developing into a brand. Come waste time with me on Facebook and Instagram.